Saturday, April 26, 2014

Strawberry Margarita Shooters.

What you need;
- 1 cup water
- 25-30 clean strawberries
- 8oz tequila (most jello shooters call for 8oz, but I actually use a chill 4oz alcohol and 4oz water mix)
- 1 box strawberry jello



What to do;
- Cut the tops off of your strawberries. Use either a melon baller or a paring knife to hollow out the center. Cut the bottom, squaring it to stand upright on a flat surface.
- Boil 1 cup of water. Once it comes to a boil, take it off the heat and whisk your boxed jello mix until dissolved
- Pour in your 8oz of chill tequila/ or 4oz tequila and 4oz water mix (TIP: when I know I am going to be making jello shots, I stick the alcohol (vodka, tequila) in the freezer the night before so I don't have to use ice to make it freezing cold)
- Carefully pour your boozy jello into your strawberry cups
- Let sit until the jello forms, enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment