Friday, April 3, 2015

Themed, colored, Easter Eggs!

So this isn't necessarily a recipe/ or a diy craft ..however, it was so much fun and worth the effort to do!

My sister, husband, and I had some free time yesterday (it snowed here in Colorado so we were stuck up the mountain and inside the comfort of our warm house). We decided to hard boil some eggs and get to coloring!

I had some ideas in mind;

For some reason I ALWAYS need to "do better' than last year"... I sometimes screw myself over by trying to one up myself every year. This year, though, my choices were simple but time consuming.

__

The Adipose have the TARDIS!



The chicken has flown the coop!




(...something clever about strawberries because my husband and I couldn't agree on a title)



And that ends the fun! I can't wait til next year so I can outdo myself again!

Enjoy the holiday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment